We have two room recipes for you today, both devoted to kids! First up is our Perfect Navy Room Recipe; we chose this for a boy's bedroom. The starting point was our Workroom C Fabric in the Perfect Navy colorway. We love the mix of navy and the warm wood of the dresser with pops of red throughout. The F/K/A Table Lamp is great; the navy shade mixed with the mint base and red cord is so fresh and playful and it's perfect for a child's room. The red Radial Wall Shelf is a great place to show off prized toys and small collections. It's never too early to introduce kids to music and the portable record player throws in a retro vibe. The Solar System Mobile is just plain cool.
Next up is our Persimmon Room Recipe, which we chose for a girl's bedroom.
Persimmon and lavender were made for each other; they make a soft and soothing color combination, yet warm and inviting at the same time. The white feather pendant floats like a dream above the bed. We played with circular shapes in this room: the pom-poms on the drapery panel trim, the organic polka-dot pattern on our Workroom C Chloé Pillows, the "beads" dangling off of the vintage peacock headboard and they're featured on the gorgeous art dolls.
•girl's room sources•
1. Pom Pom Curtain Panels 2. Chloe´Pillows in Grape Sugar 3. Art Doll
4. White Feather Pendant 5. Jess Brown Doll
6. Robert Abbey Delta Lamp 7. Vintage Brass Unicorn
8. Mirror and Silver Leaf Dresser 9. The Daring Book For Girls
10. Satara Elegant Stone Rug 11. Rosette Bedding
12. Vintage Woven Peacock Headboard
•boy's room sources•
1. Radial Wall Shelf 2. Record Player 3. Solar System Mobile 4. Sling Shot
5. Hush Bed 6. Workroom C Porter Fabric for Duvet Cover in Perfect Navy
7. Tin Robot 8. F/K/A Table Lamp 9. Chevron Striped Rug
10. Shale 4 Drawer / 2 Drawer Dresser